In 2010, we were hired by the Laity in Support of Retired Priests (LSRP) to analyze the adequacy of priest pension benefits. A critical first step in a retirement benefit adequacy study is collecting individual data from priests by conducting a pension plan survey. LSRP’s decision to hire us was based on our experience while working with a large Archdiocese that was also interested in benefit adequacy needs. During our engagement with LSRP, they requested that we streamline the survey questions and create an online version. Since then, many other dioceses have also deployed the survey, which has proven to be an important tool to help dioceses understand their priests’ retirement readiness.
- Congress Passes Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- GASB Releases Implementation Guide for Other Postemployment Benefits
- NASBO Releases 2017 Fiscal Survey of States
- NASRA Updates Issue Brief on State Hybrid Retirement Plans
- Commonwealth Fund Releases Affordable Care Act Tracking Survey Findings
SIGN UP FORGRS PUBLICATIONS